Risky Weather  

Posted by VintageFox

Throughout the south there have been storms upon storms. It's like we just can't catch a break. Well, another system came through last night. I mentioned in my previous post about the tornado that touched down in my town.
I deciced to venture out into the unknown and take a look-see at what all happened while I huddled in the closet. As I was told, there was substantial damage. What I found, was indeed, substantial damage. OH, and I got a nice little picture of the remains of our only car wash in town ( like I also mentioned in my previous post).
It's obvious that a tornado had a little intervention in the downfall of the glorious car wash. I just feel sorry for the people who pulled their cars into the stalls with the intention of avoiding hail. It's not like they could have known that their cars would be impaled by bricks rather than ice. 
On a side note, the skies have been ominous all day. It really has been strange. The clouds have built up all day, and they look like they could drop a insta-flood, but it hasn't rained a drop the entire time.  I really can't complain, though. I just hope that it doesn't wait until we're all nestled away in our comfty beds before it decides to throw a surprise party for us.
It wouldn't be appreciated, clouds.

This entry was posted on 5/26/11 at 6:46 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment