Bunny Rabbits and Roses  

Posted by VintageFox

The vast majority of my day was spent inside at work. We own a Native American art gallery, so in short, when we have a slow day, I stare endlessly at leather fringe and turquoise. (which isn't too bad when it comes to trying on the jewelry. I readily volunteer myself for it.).
It wasn't until later in the day that I got to head to the nearest town (for groceries of course). But as anyone who has ever shopped in their life knows, you never leave with what you went in for. We had to make a stop by the Goodwill store (which is the greatest idea man has had since...strawberry crush drink).
I don't know if you've ever had this happen. There was this one item that I saw, and fell in love with. I couldn't leave the store without it. There wasn't a need for it. I didn't have any reason to buy it..... but I did.


What was it? A brass bunny. What else would it be?I have no idea why, but I just couldn't NOT buy it (double negative, yes, I'm aware). I mean really, look at it. It's a bunny. A BRASS bunny. 1. it's made of pure win. 2. you can find a place on a shelf for pure win.
Those were the only two reasons I had to have to get it. Best 98 cents ever spent.
So on with the rest of the day. (though the bunny is hard to surpass) The weather was cool again. It may have hit 65. Maybe. I doubt it highly.
I've always heard this called a blackberry winter. Soooo, happy blackberry winter to each and every one of you. We need a holiday. Winters always come equipped with holidays.
But the dogs have enjoyed the weather. They have really been playing and swimming quite a bit. Here is a picture of one of my dogs, named Duke. If you noticed, or if you didn't notice, he only has one eye. Just thought that would be neat to point out.


I will leave you with this amazing video that was sent to me. Enjoy!


And it's at this point that you wonder what roses had to do with anything other than being a back drop for the ah-mazing bunny. Just let your mind wrap around the awesome that is of bunnies and foxes, and one eyed dogs, and leave the roses to me.

This entry was posted on 5/27/11 at 5:19 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment